Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Clay Walker Concert

As sort of a last minute decision, Amber and I decided to attend the Clay Walker concert along with Leah some of her friends. Amber is NOT a fan of country music, but I am so glad she decided to come along. Clay Walker is sort of an older name in country music, but I was SHOCKED at how many of his songs I know! I sang along with nearly every song!
It was SUCH a fun concert!

Did I mention we were standing only ~10 feet from the stage! Talk about front row!

My sister and I waiting on the concert to start. The only thing about having such great seats is that we had to stand the entire time! The were two opening acts that were also very good!

Amber and I in between acts. I'm so glad she decided to come. She knew most of the songs, even though she claims to hate country! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment