Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is always a big event, and this year was no different! In the past years, the 3rd year students haven't participated in the physical therapy halloween party, for whatever reason, but that just isn't our class' style. We tend to go all out. I wish I had gotten a group picture, but unfortunately I didn't. Besides our group, The Spice Girls, some other costumes included the characters of scooby doo, Party in my Pants, Dolly Parton, and many more!

Scary Spice, Dolly (Molly), and Nicki (Baby Spice)

Nicki and I getting in to character! We had a lot of fun with this!

Our whole group! We really threw this together, but it turned out really well!


The night before halloween a large group of us dressed up to celebrate Amber's 25th birthday! We had so much fun dressing up and watching the costume contests at Cajun's Wharf. I was a flapper, thanks to the dress provided by my Aunt Julie. I had a lot of fun accessorizing, and dancing was especially enjoyable with all the tassels.
The birthday girl, Amber, and I before going in to Cajun's Wharf in Little Rock

*Group picture still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment