Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome Home!

After enjoying a relaxing evening on friday, I woke up to a very busy and exciting day on Saturday. That morning I woke up early to have plenty of time to get ready and pack my things. After saying goodbye to Uncle Ron, Aunt Julie and I headed to Branson for some last-minute shopping. Since I usually only go to Branson with my family, I've never really experience the outlet mall due to my dad's refusal to shop! SO, I was determined to experience the outlet malls on my trip to Missouri. We found some really good deals!

After shopping and saying goodbye to Aunt Julie, I headed south to Conway. I had mixed feelings about coming back since I really enjoyed my time in Springfield, but I was also ready to get back to normal and be around my sister and friends. After enjoying the beautiful drive home through north Arkansas (the trees are starting to turn), I finally made it to Conway and was welcomed home in just the first glance!
Leah and Tasha had all the fall decor out and everything looked so great!


As I made my way into the house, I noticed that there were signs EVERYWHERE! I only included a few of my favorites on here, but there were over 20 signs!!! On the ceiling, on the mirror, on the shower, in EVERY drawer, in the closet, on the floor, and last but not least, IN my bed! They went over the top to say the least! I felt very loved and could tell that I was missed. It was very sweet and I am very glad to be home!

This one was ON the fire alarm!

on my bathroom mirror...

my bedroom mirror

This one is sweet, because I know how much Leah dislikes cleaning!

And this is the BEST!

If all my clinicals go by as fast and are as wonderful as this clinical, this is going to be a VERY fun year! And "almost PT" makes me very, very, very excited!!!! Stay tuned! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment