Monday, April 4, 2011

Just an update..


Well, I've managed to do it once again....get behind!! What can I say, I live a fairly busy life, and I doubt it slows down ANY time soon. Anyway, just wanted to throw up a few pics and quick summary of February and March. First of all, with school I was busy with my 3rd clinical from January-midMarch, at Easter Seals Inpatient Rehab setting in Little Rock. I really loved my time there and made lots of fun friends in the process. We always had fun, especially on Fun-Friday, which is when we either dressed up or had a themed potluck. In the following pics I am dressed for Neon Friday, but we also enjoyed Jersey Shore day and many others. I am thankful for these memories and also for everything I learned during my time at Easter Seals. I can truly say that I grew in my knowledge and ability to become a pediatric PT.

My Clinical Instructor and I

Me and my new friend, Lindsey Reynolds


I have now completed this clinical and have just started my 3rd week at Clinical IV, at Allied Therapy in Ward. I am loving it so far and getting lots of experience in all realms of pediatric PT: hippotherapy, school therapy, home-health, outpatient, and the daycare setting. This is looking to be another great learning experience.

I am also currently on the job-hunt. Lots of life decisions in the very near future: where to find a job, where to live, when to study for boards, when to start packing..... and the list goes on! If you're reading this, keep my in your prayers for all these decisions that God will lead me in the right direction!


Now, an update on my personal life. I am still dating the wonderful Mr. Brandon Lyon who continues to charm me, day in and day out. I go home nearly every weekend and we spend as much time together as possible. At first I was thinking it was surely to good to be true, but thus far it is most definitely not, and I am loving every minute.

This is a picture on Valentine's Day, when he drove up to Conway
to bring me a dozen roses and take me out to dinner

Our first fishing trip to the pond

Brandon sent me these flowers on a random weekday for no reason at all,
just to let me know that he was thinking of me and that He loves me....

So, I haven't been to good at taking pictures here lately, but I will do my best to step it up. This is shaping up to be an amazing year so far, but it is FLYING by. I'm doing my best just to hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment