Sunday, February 12, 2012

Becoming Mrs. Lyon

After all the anticipation, stress, and planning, the BIG DAY had finally arrived. After eating breakfast with my bridesmaids at The Trotter House, we headed to the church to make final preparations. We did a little decorating, including the candy table, gift table, and the foyer, before starting to get ready.
Putting on my make-up

I felt pretty and ready to take on the day!

Taking pictures with the bridesmaids was the most fun and easy since we were all willing to work with Mrs. Terri Willett, my photographer. I had the best bridesmaid's a girl could ask for!
Love my sister!

This is a close-up of the decor in the church. Brandon's cousin, Todd Hall, did my flowers and man does he know what he's doing!

All of Brandon's family!

Brandon and I before saying "I Do". At this point he was being a "butt" for lack of a nicer word... Arkansas football was playing against Vanderbilt away and we were loosing! So all the guys were constantly checking the score and would NOT participate well with the photographer.

Our beautiful wedding party! Amanda Lem, Katie Dillard, Nicki Sessions, Amber Mohr, Leah Williams, Me, Brandon, Chip Patterson, Austin Crain, Derek White, Caleb Lane, Brandon Cruce, Kiley Lane, Marshall Rambin, and Caden Lane

My beautiful mom!

The candy table

I loved my cake!

Despite his threats to smear the cake in my face, we did
well cutting the cake and did not make a mess

Love this picture of Brandon and I after the wedding

Brandon's face is priceless and I am making sure
I have some candy for the road!

All in all we had a wonderful wedding day! It was wonderful to be surrounding by such loving and supportive friends and family as we promised our lives to each other. We are still learning new things about each other every day and look forward to a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment